Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool #6

After viewing examples of Wikis, I believe students will be more open to writing. I find writing to be an area where motivating students to write can be challenging. Wikis can be used in the writing process, creative story writing, posting ideas, finished products etc. Wikis will engage everyone and keep students actively involved. Workstations can be generated from wikis and more. Teachers can always manage progress and individual needs through the world of wiki.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea on using wikis as a tool for writing. I also find that motivating students to write can be challenging, but this would be a great way to make it more interesting. It's a fresh approach to a tired topic, which I think students need sometimes.

    ReplyDelete