Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reflections

Wow!!! I did it! What a journey. I am amazed how technology has advanced and evolved. There was so much to explore within the 11 tools. Some of my favorite tools are google docs, flickr, wordle, digital storytelling, ipod touch. I do have a lot to learn, but I am up for it. My thinking has definitely transformed because I had many reservations. I know with practice and support I am on my way. I do plan to use the ipod touch for workstations, independent practice and more. Digital storytelling will be a part of writer's workshop to enhance the writing process. I would love for my students to create a wordle at the beginning of the school year to use words that express who they are and what they are about. Google docs will be more for my benefit at first to use to communicate with my team. I will implement as many applications as I can handle. I will need to perfect my skills and become more comfortable. I will DANCE my way into technology!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!!
    You did it Monique!!!
    I knew and I am so proud of you.
    Congratulations. As a member of your Grade Team, I feel your achievement as my own.
    You are a wonderful rol model to your students as well as to your colleagues.
    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete